Gallery representation in Poland: Propaganda Gallery, www.galeriapropaganda.com/
Born in 1984 in Warsaw, Poland
Conceptual artist. Uses a variety of mediums to build the expression. Presents his works both in gallery and urban space. In contradiction to many artists, he doesn't think with a single medium, but that makes his art extremely comprehensive. His art never emerges as an effect of work with a particular mean of expression, technique is always adjusted to the idea, not the other way round.
The viral project "Whisper Mark" has been exhibited at the Venice Biennale in 2011. It aims to introduce a use of a new punctuation mark – the whisper mark.
Currently teaches at the Institute of Art Education at the Academy of Special Education Grzegorzewska. In 2012 he received his PhD in fine arts at his native Academy in Warsaw. Laureate of the scholarship of the Ministry of Arts and National Heritage "Young Poland". His works could be found in collections of the Museum of Contemporary Art in Warsaw and the CCA collection of conceptual art Aron and Barbara Levine's in USA.
2012 PhD in Graphic Department at the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw
2008 master diploma at the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw
2007 Pedagogical study at Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw
– Laureate of the scholarship of the Ministry of Arts and National Heritage "Young Poland".
– Master diploma with rector award in Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw.
V/A - Various Artist #6 ::: ANTONI LAPOV / SPAYO VENTAX / ULA JULA & JAREMA DROGOWSKI (visuals) klub Mózg, Warszawa
– "Who You Are"
, Memphis in May International Festival, Memphis / USA
– "Najnowsze" – wystawa zbiorowa, Propaganda Gallery, Warsaw / Poland
– "Władcy much, czyli strajk, którego nie było" group exhibition, Muzeum of Modern Art Poznani
– FREUDE (happiness) – installation, happening, video. In cooperation with Katowice Street Art Festival.
– Mediations Biennale, Poznan / Poland
– International Triennial of Graphic of the name Tadeusz Kulisiewicz, Warsaw / Poland
– "Between Seasons", Galleria Propaganda, Warsaw / Poland
– "typozine" independent typographic guide. Exhibition in Katovice Street Art Festival / Poland
– Tomb of the Lord installation in Sisters Wizytki Church, Warsaw / Poland
– "Left Hemisphere" group exhibition with my "Putin" collage in Propaganda Gallery in Warsaw
– "Whisperers" exhibition (a part of project "Whispermark") in Matadero, Madrit / Spain
– "Who you are" individual exhibition, Propaganda Gallery, Warsaw / Poland
– participation in international project Curators Network, Foundation of Visual Arts, Cracow / Poland
– "Open Space – Closed Space" individual exhibition, Centre for Contemporary Art Ujazdowski Castle, Warsaw / Poland
– International Biennial of Conceptual Art IBBE 5, Bucharest / Romania
– "Drang nach Osten", group exhibition, Mito Gallery, Warsaw / Poland
– "Kiss Print" group exhibition of the students and graduate of Graphic Departament in Academy of Fine Arts, SOHO Factory, Warsaw / Poland
– group exhibition of IEA Instytut pedagogues, in Centre for the Promotion of Culture, Warsaw / Poland
– urban space interventions in New York and Warsaw
– urban space interventions wall in Jerusalem / Israel
– "Preview" group exhibition, Propaganda Gallery, Warsaw / Poland
– "Whisper" individual exhibition at Venezia Biennial (start of Whisper Mark project)
– urban space interventions, street art, London
– "Jarema X" individual exhibition, [v]iuro Gallery, Warsaw / Poland
– group exhibition of graphic, Kulturföreningen Magasinet, Falun / Sweden
– group exhibition of graphic, Foreign Office, Warsaw / Poland
– urban space interventions, street art, Warsaw, Lublana / Slovenia
– International Triennial of Graphic named of Tadeusz Kulisiewicz, Warsaw / Poland
– group exhibition of painting, Opera Gallery, Budapest / Hungary